April: NEW for the KSOC website!A list showing the new additions and updates to the website, as well as meeting and event reminders (latest at the top) all FYI!
~ The next Happy Hour is always first ~
- Next Happy Hour!! Friday, April 29, 5:00 PM Double Dogs, 10639 Hardin Valley Road, Knoxville, 37932
- Tuesday, April 12 Year-End Meeting / Celebration, 6:00 PM Ft Loudon Yacht Club, 2325 Lakefront Dr., Knoxville, TN 37922
- 7 April - Added the Whitefish trip photo album
- 30 March - Update the lastest FallLine newsletter *Thanks Jeannine!*
- 9 March - Updated the events Calendar and Hiking trip page *Thanks Tom!*
- 7 March - Posted updates from the CSC President *Thanks Pat!*
- 3 March - Added the Snowmass trip photo album
- Lexington, Kentucky
- Saturday, April 16, 2016
KSOC is once again going to the Racetrack to watch those ponies run! We have an outing to Keeneland Racetrack in Lexington, Kentucky on Saturday April 16, 2016. This is the day for the big Coolmore Stakes race, where the winner often goes to the Derby. Park and leave your vehicle at the Landmark Center South lot on Northshore Drive and Papermill Drive. We will meet at 7:30 a.m. and leave promptly at 8:00 a.m (so don't be late or you get left behind).
For questions and to make your reservation, please send an email to email@example.com. The cost is $50 per person, which includes your bus transportation, box seats at the track, and some snacks for the trip. You cannot bring food or drinks into the track, but you will want to pack your breakfast, drinks, and dinner fixings for enjoying on the bus. Don't wait too long as this trip sells out quickly.
Please send checks made out to KSOC to:
331 Berkley Hills Lane
Powell, TN 37849
Upcoming KSOC Hikes and Other Events for March 2016
ALL TRIPS ARE FULL AT THIS TIME. IF INTERESTED IN BEING PLACED ON A WAITING LIST FOR A TRIP PLEASE CONTACT THE TRIP LEADER. See Distant trips page for leader information.
Steamboat Trip Informaton 2015
Steamboat Trip Application 2015
Spring Convention Registration Form
Spring Convention Lodgin Info
President's Update, October 2015
CSC Newsbeat October 2015
President's Update, February 2016
I want to thank everyone who contributed! We have some exciting events coming up this year that are sure to be great fun!!! Check out this issue for details. - Jeannine
KSOC on Facebook
Follow KSOC on Twitter
President: Mary Anne Koltowich --- see Mary Anne's Bio
Internal VP: Mary Steger
External VP: Carole Mustaleski
Treasurer: Teresa Widner
Secretary: Kathy LaFollette